Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Steady..... Steady..... FIRE!!!!!!!

Alright... We (the authors of this illustrious blog) have decided that it's time to take aim at some of our content that we have at least some measure both of care and perhaps even what some might mistake as expertise. At any rate... we're going to be launching a series of posts in two main areas that we think are pretty important:
1. Evangelism theory/strategy
2. Church/Para-church (how should they be understood and how should they work together)

I'd really like to launch one of these out right now, but I am heading out for a trip for the next few days and will be unnabloggable. Therefore, I set this intro out to draw my comrade into making the first post. So, your move Andy... You can pick one of those two and start... when I get back I'll take the other and launch a thread on it. Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment